Aerosoft Torp Sandefjord X ENTO – 1.0203.03.2015
Torp X v. 1.02 – Changelog:
– Redid, and made mesh universally compatible (Proven fully working with FTX Global / FTX Norway / Global Vector / openLC Europe, Norway Mesh, both PILOTS Ultimate, and FSGenesis)
– Added excludes, enabling user not having to remove ‘ento’ files from other addons.
*** The adjustments above was done with help by ORBX’s Holger Sandman. A huge thanks to him for taking the time helping making Torp X and FTX Norway completly compatible.
There is now no need to remove ‘ento’ or mesh files from FTX Norway to make Torp X work with it. If you followed my FTX NOR + Torp X PDF guide, please reverse it.
– FIXED red boundary lines on apron to how they are in real life
– FIXED gate numbers 3,4,5 on terminal building
– FIXED taxi line overlapping grass
– FIXED Y-> sign to <-Y southbound on RWY
– REMOVED trees over roads in Dakota section north-east
– ADDED signs to the new taxiway Bravo
– ADDED fence to boundary hill from apron to parallel road, also added “ADGANG FORBUDT” signs on fences
– ADDED soft gradient spots throughout asphalt for more depth
– ADDED Custom 3D VOR and Localizer objects
– ADDED 3D approach lighting
– IMPROVED textures throughout scenery i.e with better shadows and tear
– IMPROVED photoscenery