FS2Crew: PMDG 777 – обновление 1.231.01.2015
FS2Crew для PMDG777 обновился до версии 1.2, качаем обнову из личного кабинета. Список изменений читайте под спойлером.
JAN 31 2015
- Installer no longer refers to the Majestic Dash 8 if it cannot detect the PMDG 777.
- The Pilot Monitoring (the FO) will now read back the autobrake setting during the Descent Checklist since the autobrake is in his area of responsibility, not yours as the Pilot Flying.
- During the FO’s Pre-Flight flow, the FO will now set the ISFD to Inches/Millibars as appropriate. If you skip the Pre-Flight flow, the FO will perform this action again during his Before Taxi flow.
- “MISSED APPROACH” removed as a possible trigger to initiate a go around to prevent a possible conflict with the “MISSED APPROACH ALTITUDE SET” call. To initiate a go-around, speak: “GO AROUND“.
- The “ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEPARTURE BRIEF” voice command is now available up to Runway Entry Procedure mode.
- If using the Paper Checklist option, the FO will no longer set the lower screen to the Flight Controls page when you call “CLEAR ON THE LEFT“.
- When turning on the hydraulic pumps, the FO will now turn C2 on before C1. When turning the pumps off, he’ll turn off C1 before C2.
- In the Before Taxi Checklist, the FO will state the actual position of the EAI/WAI switches.
- If the external Air Conditioning Unit is attached to the aircraft, the FO will not set the Packs and Re-circulation fans to Auto during his Pre-Flight flow as the Packs and Recirc fans should remain in the Off position. The FO will turn on the Packs and Re-circulation fans during his Before Taxi flow.
- Sound files associated with being asked if you are ready to start the boarding have been fixed.
- US female FO “Gear up” recording edited so it sounds less like “Geard up”.
- “LET’S TAXI BACK TO THE RUNWAY” voice command (used after a Rejected Takeoff) fixed.
- Cold weather procedures: calling for the Takeoff Flaps during the Before Takeoff checklist with the flaps left in the up position for taxi fixed.
- Heading Select command in Button Control.
- Installer support for the Steam version of FSX.
- Headset Button Position on Main Panel now saved.
- New option to reload the audio system. Used if your audio suddenly cuts out for no apparent reason. This is usually due to hardware/driver issues. ‘Right Click’ the Red Button also used to perform the Audio test.
- On-Line Map will now display your Flight Number and Distance to Destination. (This data is taken direct from the PMDG’s FMC.)
- ‘Right Clicking’ on the CFG button on the Main Panel will exit the CFG sub-menu.
- At 1000 feet during the approach, the PM/FO will announce “APPROACH STABLE / APPROACH NOT STABLE”
- Decision Height (Radio) can now adjusted in increment of +/- 1 if desired.
NEW FMA CALLOUTS:
- FLIGHT DIRECTOR
NEW VOICE COMMANDS:
- SET EFIS MODE TO APPROACH
- SET EFIS MODE TO VOR
- SET EFIS MODE TO MAP
- SET EFIS MODE TO PLAN
- DISPLAY WEATHER ON MY SIDE
- DISPLAY STATIONS ON MY SIDE
- DISPLAY WAYPOINTS ON MY SIDE
- DISPLAY AIRPORTS ON MY SIDE
- DISPLAY POSITION ON MY SIDE
- DISPLAY TERRAIN ON MY SIDE
NEW CFG/AIRLINE OPTIONS:
- Option to disable the FO’s V1 callout.
- Option to use Aerologic (Cargo Company) callouts. “CLEAR OF THE APRON BEFORE TAKEOFF CHECKLIST“. At 500 feet, the FO will call “FLIGHT DIRECTOR” or “LAND3”.
- Option for the FO/PM to call “GO” instead of “V1” during takeoff. (Lufthansa).
- Option for the FO/PM to call “POSITIVE CLIMB” instead of “POSITIVE RATE”. (Emirates).