LatinVFR New Orleans Int’l Airport13.04.2019
А вот и релиз Нового Орлеана от Латинов KMSY. И на сей раз разработчики судя по всему решили отказаться от услуг SimMarket, поскольку открыли свой магазин который начали потихоньку наполнять своими ранее выпущенными сценариями.
We are proud to release our latest work, featuring one of America’s most modern and beautiful terminals, due to open in May 2019, New Orleans new Int’l Airport.
• KMSY airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials
• New terminal opening May 2019, with full interiors including checking counters, security checkpoints departure lounges etc. (Opening date changed to August 2019)
• Old terminal keeping concourse D the only part that will remain after most of the old terminal being demolished after the new terminal is operational.
• Customized ship traffic for the Mississippi river, featuring the typical type of ships made for specially for KMSY by Henrik Nielsen.
• Nearby surroundings of KMSY
• SODE animated jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
• SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
• SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present
• Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
• Seasonal textures and conditions, set by the scenery configurator tool.
• More than 30 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of manually placed autogen and their respective seasons perfectly blending with other addons.
• And much more…..
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Version 4.4 or higher
Simobject display engine (SODE)