В полку X-Plane пополнение – релиз Toliss – Airbus A340-600. Цена 89,99$. Производитель в представлении не нуждается, делает качественные продукты. Рекомендуется любителям Airbus A340-600.
Most accurate system functionality for any A340 aircraft in the flight simulation world
– 3 independent MCDUs providing real life FMGS programming capability
– 2 independent autopilots
– SID/STAR and airways support in a fully custom FMGS backbone supporting all A424 leg types (Arc, course or heading to intercept, Radius to Fix, Holdings, etc.)
– Support for all approach types present in real life A340-600s, including GLS, ILS, LOC backcourse, etc.
– Full VNAV guidance with TOC, TOD, Deceleration point, speed limits, fuel prediction, etc.
– Altitude and speed constraints as the real aircraft deals with them
-Support for Go-Arounds and diversions
– Nav Aid autotuning
– Pilot item database, such as pilot fixes, pilot navaids etc.
– Flight plan saving via the Pilot routes page
– Equitime point computation and nearest airports page
– Fly-by-wire system with reversion between normal law and alternate law 1, alternate law 2 and direct law as per real life logics.
– Hydraulic model for flight control actuators computing hydraulic flow through the actuators, the control surface hinge moment, maximum feasible deflection etc. This gives realistic surface floating angles if a control surface is lost due to combinations of hydraulic and computer faults.
– Quantitative hydraulic model considering the maximum hydraulic flows of the different pumps as a function of engine speed. This is most noticeable when flying on RAT or with wind milling engines
– Quantitative bleed model considering the bleed mass flow for engine start, wing anti-ice air conditioning packs etc.
– High fidelity fuel system including inflight CG control by pumping fuel to and from the tail tank, fuel jettison, manual and automatic transfers between the different tanks
– Detailled model of each ADIRU including alignment, small pressure sensor differences between the units, switching of sources for PFDs
– Fault injection system allowing to trigger over 140 system faults either at a specific point in flight or randomly during a flight phase
– Cockpit display system simulating the dependency of the displays on the Display management computers resulting in real life display limitations
– ECAM system with over 30 warning and over 200 caution messages including associated ECAM actions.
– Detailed 3d cockpit with animated switches
Mouse gesture system for interaction with push-pull knobs emulating the motion on the knob with the mouse
– Detailed cockpit lighting with reading lights, console light, tray table lights etc.
– 4 class passenger cabin with underfloor lavatories and crew rest
– Custom particle effects for engine heat trail, Fuel jettison etc.
– Custom landing gear model for bogey touch down.
– Situation loading and saving. It is possible to save the flight at any point in time and resume it another day. This can also be used, e.g., to save the position just before approach and practice just the approach many times
– Autosaving allows recovering where you left off, should the X-Plane session end unexpectedly
– Jumping waypoint-to-waypoint through the cruise phase: Shorten your flight to focus on the more interesting parts as you like
-4 different startup configuration from Cold and Dark to engines running and ready to go
– In-screen popup displays or use of x-plane windows for popups
– Adjustable Wingflex via a slider in the ISCS
Possibility to turn the screen reflections on and off
– Auto-updater by Skunkcraft Included
Tons of Livery available on the forum