Advanced FMS and Navigation system
- Custom-built FMS (done by FJCC) designed for the SSG Evolution Series
- SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, flare and rollout modes.
- FMS is compatible with Navigraph navigation databases.
- Manufacturer’s performance data embedded as tables in the fully functional FMS.
- Option to use either a 2D pop-up (resizable) MCDU or one within the 3D cockpit.
- Radio communication audio consoles optimized for on-line virtual ATC operations.
- FMS performance information based on real aircraft data, including V-speeds.
- FMS includes capability for autotuning navaid frequencies.
- Vertical Situation Display (VSD) on the MFD, Unique in XP.
- Terrain display mode on the MFD, which is a part of the Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) on the real aircraft.
High-Res 3D modeling complete with detailed animations and textures
- Realistic displays (PFD, MFD with system synoptics, and EICAS)
- External lights and strobes operating realistically, with dynamic lighting in the scenery.
- Display management similar to that in the real aircraft.
- Autobrakes with anti-skid system that works in all conditions and includes a realistic rejected takeoff mode.
- Realistic wing flex and other animations.
- Window rain effects and animated wipers.
- Option menu incorporated into the 3D cockpit.
- Ground vehicles include a tow truck, GPU and airstairs.
- Over 10 detailed liveries come with the package.
Custom systems and Flight Model
- Aircraft will meet most of the real aircraft’s performance data for consumption, AOA, speeds, flight dynamics, etc. in close consultation with real world E-Jet pilots.
- Realistic 3D cockpit with high resolution.
- Many systems are implemented with realistic logic, such as electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engine fire extinguishing, fuel, wing and engine anti-ice (including automatic mode), communications, and TCAS.
- Comprehensive autopilot functioning in modes similar to those of the real aircraft
- First Officer’s MFD display is independent from the Captain’s.
- EICAS messages based on the real aircraft’s with lists and scrolling
DreamEngine Sound System
- 3D sounds with DreamEngine plugin.
Comes with a comprehensive documentation
- Airplane Operations Manual (AOM)
- Quick Start Guide (QSG)
- Quick Reference Randbook (QRH) to permit easy reference to data for FMS entries and other necessary data