Доступно обновление для крайней версии препара. Хотфикс под спойлером.
Client Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed issue where loading would take longer when in SimDirector backstage.
- Visual runway extension approaches are now enabled per aircraft instead of globally.
- Fixed crash that could occur when using the PduBuilder::GetRawData function.
- Fixed issue where gun attachments were not correctly updating over DIS.
- Performance improvements to various airport geometry flatten operations.
- Additional improvements to GPS final approach passage criteria.
- Fixed bug preventing 4th information text line from displaying.
- Improvements to intersection smoothing and taxiway rendering at sloped airports.
- Single magneto performance drop is now configurable.
- Added capability for aux boost pump to override mixture cutoff.
- Improved road traffic and light performance and fixed issue preventing exclusion areas from being checked with road traffic.
- Fixed issue causing flashlight to flicker in some cases.
- Fix erratic GPS approach CDI/CRS when passing missed approach point.
- Improved sloped airport performance.
- Fixed issue preventing horizon haze from rendering with Enhanced Atmospherics disabled.
- Fixed issue causing runway marking textures to shimmer in some cases.
- Fixed issue causing the application to hang at startup in some cases.
- Improvements to piston engines including exposing the ability to tune mixture, fixed how piston engine mixture works with boost pump active, and implementing altitude compensating mixture flag.
- Updated GPS to get reference stall and cruise speeds from ISimObjects.
- Fixed issue causing sun to be slightly misaligned with reflections with Enhanced Atmospherics active.
Prepar3D Scenery Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed performance issues in certain areas including around KMCO.
- Fixed issue preventing jetways from moving.
- Fixed various issues with missing facility objects and departures.
- Fixed issues with Charlotte coastline areas.
- Fixed rendering issues with various road traffic models causing reduced performance.
- Various scenery fixes in the DC and Hawaii areas.
Thanks again for your support!