Prepar3D v5 Hotfix 101.05.2020
А вот и первый хотфикс для свежеиспеченного препара, но я лично еще жду нужных самолетов и ActiveSky. Погодник кстати обещают вот-вот выкатить первую бету, а вот самолеты скорее всего будут когда исправят основную проблему- утечку видеопамяти, из-за которой летать в новом симе было невозможно.
Забирайте апдейт в личном кабинете
CLIENT FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Reduced VRAM usage by automatically reducing texture sizes on distant objects.
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) displays are now supported.
- Fixed crash that could occur on approach at low altitudes in some cases.
- Fixed driver hang caused by the ATC window in some cases.
- Fixed crash when closing camera preview window.
- Vehicle preview screen now shows interior model if no exterior model exists.
- Fixed issue causing detached avatar to crash if parent vehicle crashed.
- Fixed issue causing shadow errors in SimDirector when Enhanced Atmospherics was active.
- Multichannel host now serializes library effect mappings.
- IsOnGround now properly set when initializing mobile scenery objects in SimDirector.
- DLLStop is now called on all DLL plugins before being removed.
- Fixed issues causing VR views to be out of sync.
- Fixed issue preventing traffic from clearing in some cases.
- Fixed issue causing invalid reflections in right eye in VR.
- Enhanced Atmospherics is now supported in VR stereo and mono modes.
- Fixed issue preventing AI from taking off and landing at airports in some cases.
- Improved Enhanced Atmospherics cloud shadows.
- Fixed issue where adjusting time preview would cause AI to spawn.
- Fixed crash that would occur when playing a flight recording from command line.
- Fixed issue causing multiplayer session status to appear differently on client and host machines.
- Fixed issue causing a crash to occur before user was prompted that VRAM budget was exceeded.
- Fixed issue where reflections in right eye were one frame behind in VR single pass mode.
- Fixed issue preventing panel mouse interaction from working in VR in some cases.
- Reduced intensity of default landing light effect.
- Improved AI brake behavior on sloped surfaces.
- Additional improvements to ground contact reaction.
- Fixed long UI load times if large amounts of add-ons were installed.
- Fixed issue where GPS broadcast and sound in slew settings were not loaded correctly at startup.
- Fixed issue where flight plans would reapply if currently active when pressing OK in the options screen.
- Various Enhanced Atmospherics cloud appearance improvements.
- Fixed application hang that would occur if VR threw an error in single pass mode.
- Fixed issue causing vehicle select sort ordering to reverse in some cases.
- Fixed crash that would occur if a docked view was closed while being moved.
- Fixe issue where SimConnect_CreateEffect was not initializing PBH values.
- Added VR cursor settings.
- Fixed issue where terrain textures would draw on top of each other in some cases.
CONTENT FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed issue where right rudder could detach from vertical stabilizer in F-35A.
- Updated TTA paint scheme.
- Fixed various effect colors.
- Fixed issue with incorrect sun visor transparency in the CUASE.
- Fixed bad scenario briefing formatting seen in some resolutions.
SCENERY FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved freeway lane textures.
- Fixed issue preventing AI push back from occurring.
- Fixed various water data issues.
- Updates to several airports and surrounding areas including KSAN, KPVD, KXNA, and KTRI.
- Fixed VMMC taxiway elevation issues.
- Fixed various bridge issues.
SDK FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed issue with FX tool not loading certain values from effect files in some cases.